COVID-19 Update- Reopening our Branches on Monday May 18th
To Our Valued Customers:
At American Bank & Trust, the health and well-being of our customers, associates, and communities is our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers and associates as the situation evolves. We are reopening our branch facilities on Monday May 18th and ask you to help us to do so safely.
- If your transaction can be completed using the drive-up, please use this option
- Wear a mask when using the branch facility
- Queue behind the marked lines on the floor and maintain social distancing
- Limit the time in the facility to length of your transaction
If you would prefer not to visit a branch, we strongly encourage you to use
- Online banking at americanbankandtrust.com
- Mobile Banking on our American Bank and Trust app
- Mobile Deposit on our American Bank and Trust app
- ATMs: Access your account at any of our 5 ATM locations
- Night Depository at any of our 5 area locations
If you haven’t enrolled in online access, it only takes a few moments. Visit our website, click on the “Enroll” link under the login dropdown.
During this difficult time our lenders are standing by, ready to help! Click here to contact your lender directly.
As a customer of American Bank & Trust, you can rest assured that your accounts are safe and we will continue to meet your banking needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to assist you.
If you would like more information and helpful tips from the CDC, please go to their website, www.cdc.gov. The site includes a COVID-19 Situation Summary which provides background about the disease, symptoms, severity, the current situation in the United States and abroad, and the CDC’s response. Being informed is the best protection for you and your family.
President & CEO
Posted In: News